The mission of Bible Fellowship is simple - Love God & Love people
Our desire is to shepherd and equip people according to Biblical principles, within a contemporary dynamic celebration of worship, and to further God's kingdom through evangelism and social action, by sending active Christians into our local community and the world.
Core Values of Bible Fellowship
· Passionate love for, and faith in, Jesus Christ.
· Loving and serving people through real relationships, small groups, hospitality, mentoring and fellowship.
· Extending the kingdom of God through evangelism, missions and church planting.
· Preaching and teaching the Word of God to train, educate and disciple God’s people.
· Seeking God together through creative worship and prayer.
· Generously sharing all that we are and the resources God has given us.
· Promoting and practicing godly character traits such as honesty, unity and integrity.
· Contending for fresh vision, a prophetic word, the moving of the Holy Spirit and revival.
· Multi-generational ministry including dynamic ministry to children and youth.
· Creating a family atmosphere through love, acceptance and forgiveness and by celebrating our diversity.